Monday, October 12, 2009

Taco Soup, via Cuatro Molinas

My friend Denise posted her recipe for taco soup a few weeks ago. My mouth watered just reading it. So, I made it today. It is delicious.

A few different things I did:
-Dylan won't eat black beans, so I substituted dark red kidney beans instead.
-I threw in a jalapeno instead of the garlic, because I didn't have any on hand.
-I left out the boullion. I don't care for all that extra salt.

It was delicious. We served it just as pictured (except we both forgot about the chips until after we were finished!) It will certainly be filed in our family favorites.

Thanks Denise!!

2 comments:

  1. Dylan won't eat Black beans? Too dangerous? That cracks me up.

    Still, I'll keep that in mind if I'm ever cognizant enough to make a dip for a knight's meeting.

    ReplyDelete