Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My Mission, Should I Choose to Accept It

Hi!
This blog has been created with love for those of you out there who are looking for new recipes, honest reviews of meals and every day products. I'll be adding pictures of the things I make and review. My goal is to make easy, delicious meals, and finding those little every day things that make my life as a mom and wife easier. I get stuck in a cooking rut sometimes, so having this blog will help me to continue to try new recipes and revamp our old stand-bys.

From time to time, I may ask friends to guest review... which I think is really fun!

I love to cook. LOVE it. I'm always looking for the simple meals that my family will love that don't include 30 ingredients and 10 pots and pans.

I hope you enjoy, and maybe even try a recipe or two. Please feel free to comment with your yays and nays; things you have done or would have done differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment